Revealing the Greater Details of Histopathology EquipmentThe modern histopathology laboratory is created with a focus on efficiency. Enhancing and advancing efficiencies in the overall workflow and at each station enables a research institute to process more specimens with better precision.
Tissue dissection, slicing, preparation, probing, staining, and analysis necessitate the application of equipment that consistently yield high-quality specimens.
Any histopathology procedure can be accomplished by equipping your laboratory with the necessary equipment to prepare and evaluate your specimens quickly and precisely.
Biolab Scientific’s Histopathology Equipment is created to guide laboratories in achieving greater efficiency, managing costs, preventing errors, enhancing workflow, and conveying highly accurate results.
We offer the following products,
|1. Cryostat||Preserve frozen tissue samples, slice tissue sections for microscopic analysis.|
|2. Microtome||Cuts embedded tissues into thin slices|
|3. Printing System||Eliminates the need for writing and labeling by directly printing on the slides with precision.|
|4. Staining System||Exposes the tissue sample to colored dye which penetrates and enhances the visibility under the microscope.|
|5. Tissue Embedding System||To embed the tissues or the specimens of interest in the embedding media.|
|6. Tissue Processor||Prepares tissue samples for sectioning and microscopic examination by fixing, staining, dehydrating or decalcifying.|
A lineup to choose fromYour preferred Histopathology Equipment is entirely based on your laboratory requirements. Let us be more thorough while we are at it.
1. Cryostat -
It's vital to select a reliable device with adequate temperature control and ultra-thin sectioning capabilities. The ideal cryostat has all of the features required proffer instant results and an efficient workflow.
CryostatCryostats with semi-automatic and automatic rotary microtomes are available.
2. Microtome -
During a research project or symptoms diagnosis it is critical to ensure the quality of the sections which in turn signifies tissue precision and stability.
To list a few important components-
• Stability in vibration-free sectioning.
• Best quality specimen clamp, knife holders, blades and thickness gauge.
• Electric cooling specimen device.
One can select from a diverse range of Microtome to list a few -
• Rotary Microtome it employs clipper – built case, the user can put blade, wax block, or other consumable one the top of case.
• Vibrating Microtome to section out fresh or specific specimen immediately without the need of embedding or cooling progress.
• Fully Automatic Microtome with Full-automatic sectioning with adjustable speed and three sectioning modes continuous, step and single.
• Semi Automatic Microtome it has special function of sample retraction and can avoid the damage due to the attrition between sample and the back of knife.
3. Printing System -
Mislabeled experiments specimens can have catastrophic consequences for patients, physicians, and the reputation of the testing facility.
Direct-to-slide and cassette printing technology can assist laboratories reduce the risk all while enhancing internal efficiency. Printing technology for cassettes and slides allows for high-resolution printing directly onto cassettes and slides.
Cassette Slide printer
4. Staining System -
Assists in revealing greater detail in cell makeup and tissue structure. By emphasizing the structures of biological tissues, this equipment enables the user to gain a more detailed look at them. They are further categorized based on slide loading capacity and staining mode.
5. Tissue Embedding System -
The choice of the embedding media depends on type of tissue, type of microtome and types of microscope to examine the tissue. The system is composed of three modules that is main console, cryo console and thermo console.
Tissue Embedding System
Most fresh tissue are quite delicate and easily distorted and damaged, causing thin section preparation impossible unless it is chemically preserved or "fixed" and supported in some way while being trimmed.
To avoid damage, infiltrate the tissue specimen with a liquid agent that can be converted into a solid with appropriate physical properties, enabling thin sections to be cut from it. Such an agent is paraffin wax.
6. Tissue Processor -
Four things to consider in this regard is -
• number of tissue cassettes the system can accommodate – can range from 100 to 300 tissue cassettes.
• Mode of tissue processing – Spin vacuum, Automatic, Double Basket.
Spin Vacuum Tissue Processor
Double Basket Tissue Processor
Fields of application• Clinical and Research Histopathology
• Pathology, Histology
• Cytology, Hematology and Microbiology
• Clinical Study Trials
• Traditional Histology Technique, Cryosectioning Technique
• Tissue biopsy, Slice tissue slide, Pathological diagnosis
• Analysis and Research in Hospital and Medical colleges.
The search is still on?While all observed and listed, how about heading toward our range of Histopathology Equipment and finding the equipment that best suits your requirements.
You May Also Like